Skinner Road Airport Community Association, Inc. (SRACA) was formed by Dry Creek Airport residents and interested parties in the early 70's to own and manage Dry Creek Airport (TS07).
Dry Creek is located in NW Harris County about 30 miles from downtown Houston. It is a hidden gem of residential airport communities.
- We have pilot controlled lights and PAPIs for safe night operations.
- We are one of the very few private grass strip airports in the US that has its own private GPS approach.
- The Airport is a privately owned, restricted use airport. (no commercial traffic)
- Registered with the FAA in 1970, the airport has been active for more than 45 years.
- SRACA membership is limited to property owners of Dry Creek Airport
- 3 twin engine planes and over 50 single engine planes are based at the airport.
- Avgas is available onsite for SRACA members
- SRACA homeowners association receives no public funding to support the airport operation or its maintenance.
Homes/Lots Currently for Sale
Where We Are on the Map
(click for details)
Private, permission required prior to landing
Hours: Lighted, Not Attended
Pattern Altitude: 1152' MSL All Aircraft (1000' AGL)
Runways: 18-36 3,580 X 73' Groomed grass
Watch for golf carts, animals, people on runway
Powerlines on North end
Trees close to runway
Buildings and aircraft close to Runway
Other Airpark Properties